YC Hertfordshire St Albans Access Point
- St Albans
- View on map...
At the YC Hertfordshire St Albans Access Point professionally trained personal advisers are on hand to give you all the information, advice and guidance you need to make the important decisions in your life - or just to talk through any problems you may have.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 2-5pm
Please call, text or email to make an appointment with a personal adviser before visiting.
YC Hertfordshire provides a free and confidential service for young people.
At the YC Hertfordshire St Albans Access Point you can access information, advice and support – including on the following:
- Sexual health including
- free condoms through the Condom Wallet Scheme
- free chlamydia testing
- Advice on general health and relationships
- Education and exams including exam pressure
- Drugs, substance misuse and alcohol
- Jobs and careers
- Youth work projects and programmes
- Benefits and finance
- Housing and homelessness
- Improving resilience, self-esteem and confidence
- Relationships including Family and Friendships
- Training and apprenticeships
- Independent living skills
We also have PCs that you can use for research, developing CVs, searching for jobs and training and accessing other information.
See details of the other YC Hertfordshire Access Points here.
Venue: YC Hertfordshire St Albans Access Point, 41 Catherine Street (on the corner with Adelaide Street), St Albans AL3 5BN
Age Range: 13-19, up to 21 if you are in care or a care leaver, up to 24 if you have a disability or learning disability
Timing and Repeats:
Please see above for opening times of the YC Hertfordshire St Albans Access Point.
Booking Info: Booking always needed